How to thrive in a male-dominated environment
Duration: 1 day
This is a small forum for women execs who share common problems in dealing with men at senior levels – both internally and externally.
- The obvious and subtle differences in how we work
- Your profile: How female are you?
- Identify strengths and flaws
- Building the right ‘relationships’
- Dealing with agression
- Using image and voice to influence men
- Using humour
- Being more effective in meetings
- Putting right bad relationships
- How we misunderstand each other
- Pitching what you want to a senior boss (male)
- Use Myers-Briggs Advanced profiles/filmed feedback