Pitching to win
Winners never take the next pitch for granted. They also know that they can always be better.
Clients are smart and clients have choices. So why choose you? Your widgets and your services are not groundbreaking as there are others just as good in the market. You need to ensure that yours feel different, more compelling and irresistible in comparison to others.
The pitch is as much about relationship as it is about the content…or the widget. Knowing how to engage and build rapport is essential to winning every pitch.
- The thinking, the feeling, and the design of winning pitches
- How to make complex ideas compellingly simple
- Tried, tested and successful techniques
- Your strengths and shortcomings and how to improve with filmed feedback
- How you can increase your hit rate, starting with the very next pitch